Achievements of Bakson in last three years:
- An ISO 9001:2000 Certified company
- Expansion of production units at Parwanoo (H.P.) with GMP compliant modern manufacturing facilities & procedures.
- Producer of wide range of Homoeopathic Mother Tinctures, Dilutions & specialities of high order of efficacy & utility.
- Largest consumer of E.N.A. (Extra Neutral Alcohol) for preparing Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Automatic, computerized equipment used to prepare Back potencies through laminar flow under aseptic conditions.
- Standardization of testing methods for herbs and finished products are also constantly studied and worked upon so as to simplify the whole process and make it more confirmatory.
Bakson has also established its mark in international market. It is a U.S.F.D.A. approved first Indian company for Homoeopathic Medicines. The international markets include USA, UK, Canada and Germany. Our medicines have also been dispatched to Kenya as well as Australia and the response is encouraging. Besides we have been regularly exporting to Bangladesh and Nepal for the past so many years. Negotiations for exports to New Zealand are on the way & Bakson is optimistic that a small consignment will soon be dispatched for test marketing. We have also received the approval from The Sultanate of Oman for exporting of our medicines.
For Further information visit www.naturecure.com
GROWTH OF BAKSON GROUP
Bakson, a leading manufacturer of homoeopathic medicines has been working diligently over the years to cater to the growing need of value added medicines. In its aggressive pursuit for excellence, Bakson has introduced new products in the market and others are soon to be launched. We have also introduced new caps so that all products are sealed with great care to preserve their medicinal powers for long. The new and effective dropper mechanism permits easy delivery and prevents wastage of medicine. Besides we are researching on many new formulations yet untouched by other companies